Thursday, December 6, 2007

All eyes on Evumena and Gabosky

When I was in Sunday school I learnt that Judas was a thief; I mean the Judas in the Bible, the one that was one of the twelve disciples of Jesus; the one that eventually betrayed Jesus.

Now I believe you know the Judas I am talking about.

So I was confused when it was said that Judas was sort of the treasurer, the one that kept money for the ministry.

How come Judas was a known thief, yet the All Knowing Jesus kept him in charge of the finances?

Was it to catch him in the act? Was it to make him realise that all eyes are on him so he would turn from his thieving ways? Why did Jesus make him treasurer?

Maybe when we get to heaven we will get an answer form Jesus but there is another pertinent question begging answers here.

When it comes to women football in Nigeria and the scandals that have arisen from Nigeria as regards sexual harassment, two coaches who have the biggest profiles are Dan Evumena and Felix Ibe (Gabosky).

Just name the kind of scandal and they have it under their belts.

Whether the claims are unsubstantiated as the NFA puts it, scandal related coaches do not come bigger than both of them.

How come they were now put in charge of the Nigerian Women Under 20 team (Evumena) and Under 17 team (Gabosky).

Is it that the NFA still believes the claims against these coaches are still unsubstantiated? Could it be the FA have investigated and discovered them NOT GUILTY? Could it be that the FA knows they are guilty but like Jesus still put them in charge of the girls for the same reasons Jesus put a thief, Judas in charge of finances?

Or could it be that the NFA really do not care about these girls and what happens to them.

In the last three years I have cried out (ALONE) against Nigerian male coaches who see the girls they coach as a fringe benefit yet the NFA and other Stake Holders (THAT WORD AGAIN) have turned deaf ears.

I am giving it my best and last shot and after that will give up on this issue.

From next week I will start a six part series on Nigeria’s Predator coaches.

It will be as in depth as they get.

I will be calling names of coaches, names of girls they harassed, those that gave in to them, those that got pregnant, those that had abortions for the coaches and those NFA members involved in the racket of leaving these coaches with jobs.

Once again, I am not after any coach, but just believes the system but be cleansed.

After talking to more than fifty people (voices on tape) within the last year, I believe it is now time to come out with my findings.

And for coaches who are involved, you may wish to go to court if you think there is libel involved.

I sincerely do not believe the Nigerian FA will do anything about this anyway, but maybe someone will read it and decide to continue from where I stop.

Happy reading next week!!!

2 comments:

Bachelor said...

I await the next post. It is shameful that NFA behaves like this. Has anyone brought this case before Yar Adua?

Uchecharles said...

Its a confirmed story but these girls are just too afraid to voice out.But I believe some day, The God Almighty that I save will get these officals of NFL